Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Buddahism

Ok your going to have to follow me on this one.
1) I have information from a good source that Tom was once an admitted Buddeist.
2) At the sametime I have information that he "studied" Chinese in school.
3) Notice how he never puts any pictures of himself on his website, its allmost like he has something to hide. like his Race
4) At the same time his first name is very very common why doesnt he just go around calling himself John Smith?
5) He also critises the US government.
6) And he has cats, lots of them.
7) Plus the ramion noodles
8)Notice how he allways talks about economics, very unusual

Anyhow putting all these facts together. I think it is obvious to everyone that Tom is a chinese communist spy! He has lots of cats and noodles because that is his primary food supply and who but a communist would talk about economics so much? Anyhow I am working with deep cover anti-covert intellegence guys right now to bring him down. The reason we havent yet is because his stupied antisemtic dog Jack wont stop barking at me, making it very difficult to approach his trailer.

4 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

you are too funny....

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all you spelled buddhism wrong....and that would just make him all the kooler being communist that means he understands unity and the meaning of working to gether for the greater good....and as far as the cats go are you dumb cats arent chinese in origin they are all over the world.....i apoligize for my rude tone but get a life

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pity you!!!! I really do!!! Surely there must be something a bit more constructive you could waste your time on? What a horrible life you must be living wasting all your time and energy on destroying someone-else's life? What satisfaction could you possibly get out of it? Ever considered that his dog just doesn't like you because you're rude and insufferable!!! These are basic characteristics even animals pick up you know. I really do feel sorry for you... On second thought I don't. I think you are pathetic and desperately need a life!! I PITY YOU!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger isiah said...

ok, you obviously have a low intelligence so I am going to say this very slowly.

If you had checked out my user profile you would have seen that I have another website where I quote him very often. Allways in a nice way. If you had checked out his website you would have seen that he often writes on similar subjects and quotes me as well. If you had looked further into his website you would have seen him constently refer to family and social events that I invited him too. You might have checked out the numerous times he refers to this webpage. If you had done all this you might have concluded that me and Tom actually do know each other and that we are close friends. Like I said this conclusion does require a certain amount of effort to arrive at. However, I believe even a five year old child would have enough brains to realize that this website is Satire. It is
no surprise too me that you express admiration for communism because it is well documented that communists/liberals have almost no sense of humor, or senses in general. It also does not surprise me that you delibratly miss quoted me. Cats may be found all over the world however they are eaten in asian countries. Like i was saying before this website is a joke so me accusing Tom of eating cats was meant to be funny. Not to be taken seriously. As for your meek and pathetic apology for your "rude tone". I ask you to respectively "shove it" in any orifice where it will fit. To come on to a webpage and leave two obnoxious unreasearched comments anonymously is an act of a silly-stupied man. Please do the world a favor and give up writing online.

Sincerly Your,
Isiah Schwartz

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home